CD/DVD/BD print technology
The ADR CDJet 100 supports HP’s patented PhotoREt IV color layering technology which allows for crystal clear photo-quality disc prints. HP PhotoREt IV can deliver 289 levels of shade for each colour (compared with 17 levels in the previous generation) and offers a complete palette in excess of 1.2 million colors.
Text and coloured graphics can therefore be printed on printable media with highest possible print quality. The sharpness of its print image is unmatched by any other inkjet printer.
For best results we recommend ADR-certified TaiyoYuden Watershield Media mit glossy surface.
Convince yourself of the ADR CDJet CD/DVD Autoprinter
and request a sample print pattern today. We’ll gladly create a print sample for you with your label file.
Contrary to most competing products The CD Jet Autoprinter uses standard HP cartridges (Type 56 + Type 57) which are available at most retailers. This way you are not dependent on expensive special cartridges and save storage.
- Most economical device of its class
- Compact aesthetical design
- Precise robotics
- Easy operation
- Patented transport mechanism
- 4800 dpi resolution
- Supports blank CDs / DVDs / BDs
- 100 Disc bin
- Standard HP cartridges (HP Type 56 / Type 57)
- Low consumption
- Supports all graphics software
- Minimum PC requirements: Windows XP SP2, Vista 32bit, Pentium 233Mhz, 256MB RAM, free disk space: 50 MB
- PC connection: Single USB 2.0 connect to PC
- Dimensions ( LengthxWidthxHeight ): 450mmx 240mmx 525mm
- Weight: 11.70Kg