The copying robots in the pc-connected version can optionally be connected to an existing control PC or alternatively be ordered with an integrated computer control (optional on request). The device can easily be supplemented with a CD/DVD printer.
The printer can be subsequently replaced with a newer model.
The CD/DVD copy robot burns and prints the media fully automatic in one operation.
The copying robot is delivered with the single-user software, and can be upgraded on request with the network solution.
- Powered by award winning software PADUS DiscJuggler (single user or network version available) or optional POINT Publisher software. (Alternative solution under LINUX or MAC environment possible)
- Networkable LAN / WAN with an unlimited number of clients and multiple focal stations.
- Direct digital-to-digital copying of a disc with “on-the-fly,” or on the hard disk.
- Can simultaneously write different copies on all parallel CD-R.
- Can simultaneously control multiple CD autoloader (robots).
- Expandable with to up to 8 Drives
- Can perform the following functions:
– Copy CD-ROM CD Image File
– Copy CD Image File to CD Recorder (supports CD image files that were created on a CD pre-mastering application)
– Can process output of for example based Easy CD ™ or other ASPI CD pre-mastering application to multiple
– CD-R drives
– Batch Copy Mode
– Customise CD/DVDs
- Professional Audio Duplication.
- 1 CD/DVD -Combo burner (SATA, CD-R/DVD-R 16x/40x and DL)
- Verification through a “low level compare” of the master and CD–Copy to check if the copy is correct
- Sophisticated Audio Resynchronization reading mode for high reliability when copying a digital audio CD
(CD-DA / COMPACT DISC) in professional applications.
- “On-the-fly” to correct the Error sectors.
- Intuitive and user friendly interface for beginners and experts (Windows or Linux)
ADR DVD duplicators are designed easily withstand 24 hour work shifts. The robust mechanics and quality workmanship make the ADR CD / DVD duplicator part of the most reliable industrial machines in the CD/DVD Duplication world.