Tornado 1:10 CD / DVD Duplicator
About the CD / DVD Duplicator Tornado 1:10
The Tornado duplicator is very user-friendly and can be operated by anyone after only 10 minutes of instructions. In standalone mode it is equipped with an LCD display and is controlled by only 2 buttons, making it as easy to operate as a conventional paper copier. You will only need a power plug to operate the machine. The machine does not require a PC. Maximum efficiency with minimum effort. The Tornado CD / DVD Duplicator is upgradeable with up to 10 drives and possesses a 600 disc magazine.
About the device
To achieve maximum throughput, there is no better solution than the ADR CD / DVD duplicator Tornado featuring up to 10 CD / DVD burners (SATA) and an integrated hard disk for storing images (500GB). With its high-quality industrial robotics and patented ADR gripping mechanism, this CD / DVD copying station is particularly reliable. Furthermore, the Tornado CD / DVD duplicator can be retrofitted with up to 10 drives, various magazines and a printer. In addition, the Tornado CD / DVD duplicator can be upgraded to Blu-Ray, thus taking into account the ADR philosophy of offering all systems in a modular form. Thus, you protect your investment and remain flexible for the future.
The Tornado CD / DVD Duplicator is very user-friendly and can be operated by anyone after only 10 minutes of instructions. In standalone operation it is equipped with an LCD display and is controlled by only 2 buttons, making it as uncomplicated as a conventional paper copier.
You will only need a power plug to operate the machine. The machine does not require a PC.
Maximum efficiency with minimum effort.
- Works completely “standalone” thanks to internal ADR-RISK processor
- User-friendly LCD display with 6 buttons
- Upgradable with up to 10 drives
- Internal 500 GB hard disk
- PC control possible via USB 2.0
- Can perform the following functions:
- Copy CD/DVD-ROM to CD/DVD Image File.
- Copy CD/DVD Image File to CD/DVD Copy Station
- (supports CD/DVD image files created on a CD/DVD premastering application )
- Batch Copy Mode
- Low service effort – no maintenance is required.
Professional Audio, Video and Data Duplication.
Verification via a “low level compare” of the master and CD copy verifies correct copying
No printer can be integrated in this model. The CD/DVD duplicators of the ADR module series can only be equipped with a printer up to 6 drives.
ADR systems are designed for 24 hour operating.The robust mechanics and the high quality workmanship have made the ADR CD/DVD duplication systems amongst the most reliable industrial machines for CD/DVD duplication worldwide.
Technical details of the DVD Duplicator
- 10 Ultra-DMA SATA channels onboard
- 128 MB buffer onboard for maximum performance
- Maximum compatibility for all burners.
- Sturdy and robust construction ensures long service life.
- USB 2.0 port for PC control
- Optional network software available
- BIOS upgrade easily available.
- Optional USB port available (for managing the hard disk)
- Optional network connection possible for supplying data from the WAN/LAN
- 10 CD/DVD combination burners (SATA, CD-R/DVD-R 40x/16x and DL).
- Internal 500 GB hard disk
- Upgradeable to Blu-Ray discs
- 600 Disc Magazine
- Supports the following formats: DVD-5, DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-Audio, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, Dual Layer, CD-ROM mode 1,
- CD-ROM mode 2, CD-ROM/XA (mode 2 form 1 & form 2), CD-DA (Audio CD), MixedMode CD, Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD, Photo CD
- (single session & multisession), HFS, ISO 9660, CD-Bridge, CD-Extra, CD+G, ISRC, multisession, name-card CD, 21 min CD, 63 min CD,
- 74min CD, 80min CD, CD-R and CD-RW