Features of ADR copy tower
ADR CD/DVD copy towers are always used when high amounts of CD/DVDs are needed within shortest time. Concerts, meetings, seminars, events, church services etc. are only some examples, where many copies are needed within shortest time . In addition, service companies appreciate the speed of these copytowers.
The Whirlwind CD/DVD copy towers can be upgraded with an USB 2.0 interface so you can administrate your data on the hard drive. With the USB 2.0 port it’s possible to transfer data and images directly from the PC to the copy tower. If you get tired of loading and unloading the discs yourself, you can easily convert the copy tower into an automated ADR duplication system.
Optional printing manually or automatically
To extend your CD copy tower we recommend a CD/DVD printer. The award-winning printers will give your copies a professional look that won’t let you tell the difference between copy and original.
Whether making small amounts by hand with the Signature Z1 printer, or fully automatically printing up to 600 CD/DVDs with the ADR Autoprinter, you will find the perfect solution for yourself.
- Source drives: SATA DVD-ROM.
- Destination drives: SATA CD/DVD Burners
Read speed: 50x or higher.
- Copy speed: 48x CD-R, 32x CD-RW, 24x DVD±R, 12x DVD+R DL,
- CD Formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R9, CD-DA, CD-ROM Mode 1, CD-ROM XA Mode 2, Multi-session Photo CDTM, CD-I, Video CD, CD Extra (CD Plus)
Supported Recording Discs 12cm 4.7GB DVD-R/RW.
- 12cm 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 12cm 8.5GB DL DVD, 12cm 80min/700MB CD-R, 12cm 74min/650MB CD-RW, 8cm 1.47GB mini DVD-R, 8cm 24min/210MB mini CD-R,
8cm 50MB Business CD-R
- Dual power-socket 110-120 60Hz or 220-240VAC 50Hz
- harddrive included ( 500 GB)