Features of the ADR Copy Station
ADR CD/DVD copy stations are always used, where a high amount of CD/DVD/BD`s are needed in shortest time. Concerts, meetings, seminars, events, church services and other`s are only some examples, where many copies are needed in a short time . In addition, service companies appreciate the speed of these copytowers.
The Whirlwind CD copy station can be upgraded with an USB 2.0 interface so you can administrate your data on the hard drive. With the USB 2.0 port it`s possible to transfer data and images directly from the PC to the copytower. If you get tired of loading and unloading the discs yourself, you can easily convert the copytower into an ADR automated duplication system.
Optional printing manuelly or automatically
To extend your copytower we recommend a CD/DVD printer. The award-winning printers will give your CD/DVD copies a professional look you will see no difference to a originally bought CD. Whether small editions by hand with the Signature Z1 printer or fully automatic printing with ADR autoprinter up to 600 CD/DVDs you`ll find the perfect sollution for your self.
- Source drives: SATA DVD-ROM.
- Destination drives: SATA CD/DVD Burners
Read speed: 50x or higher.
- Copy speed: 48x CD-R, 32x CD-RW, 24x DVD±R, 12x DVD+R DL,
- CD Formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R9, CD-DA, CD-ROM Mode 1, CD-ROM XA Mode 2, Multi-session Photo CDTM, CD-I, Video CD, CD Extra (CD Plus)
Supported Recording Discs 12cm 4.7GB DVD-R/RW.
- 12cm 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 12cm 8.5GB DL DVD, 12cm 80min/700MB CD-R, 12cm 74min/650MB CD-RW, 8cm 1.47GB mini DVD-R, 8cm 24min/210MB mini CD-R,
8cm 50MB Business CD-R
- Dual power-socket 110-120 60Hz or 220-240VAC 50Hz
- harddrive included ( 500 GB)